- M. C. Tarhan, “MEMS sensors for single-cell biophysical analysis”, (Invited), 38th Symposium on Sensors, online, November 9-11, 2021
- M. C. Tarhan, “Silicon actuators for biological applications”, (Invited), International Symposium on Upcoming Prominent ENgineering solutions (ISUPEN 2021), online, August 30, 2021.
- M. C Tarhan, “Mechanosensing of biological samples with silicon-based microsystems”, (Invited), 16th IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered & Molecular Systems (IEEE-NEMS 2021), Xiamen, China, April 25-29, 2021.
- D. Collard, M.C Tarhan, “Silicon Nanotweezers for biomolecules and cells manipulations and characterisations” (Invited), International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2020, Workshop on the applications of micro-nanorobotics, Paris, France, Mai 31-June 15 2020.
- V. Senez, “Monitoring organ on a chip with impedance spectroscopy: application to infection and cancer”, 13th International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy, 2-4 December, 2020.
- V. Senez, “Miniaturized Organs on a Chip and Bio-Impedance”, keynote lecture, XVII International Conference on Electrical Bioimpedance (ICEBI), Joinville, Brazil, 9-13 June, 2019.
- M. C. Tarhan, “Handling and Analyzing Biological Samples with MEMS Grippers”, Nano S&T, Potsdam, Germany, 2018.